The original idea to make ibmap, came from
weathermap (actually: http://netmon.grnet.gr/weathermap/),
when I start to use, I change several features
and try to send to the original manteiner,
but I had no response..
So I decide to do a frontend from scratch
for a lot of other products, but with the
same look and feel of weathermap.
This package contains perl scripts to generate
html maps or images that represent collected
data from several
sources in a nice way, a tools and a sample
The package was developed to address the
need for centralize status pages, views,
and generate dynamic wall pannels.
- Can get status from several sources
- RRD files (from cacti, mrtg, etc..)
- SQL Databases (mysql, oracle, postgreSQL, etc..)
- Command Output (any shell script)
- HTTP Request
- Could use pictures to represent Hosts or
- Can save data collected in txt or rrd base